Final ASMONIA Workshop Announcement
We have the pleasure to announce the ASMONIA Result Presentation Workshop for May 7th, 2013, Fraunhofer Forum Berlin, Germany. For agenda details see here.
ASMONIA project presentations
Since the project start in 2009 ASMONIA has been presented to different audiences at various events such as
- 2nd IT Early Warning Workshop, October 21st, 2010 in Linz, Austria by Bernhard Petri (NSN)
- Future Internet Conference, July 5th and 6th, 2011 in Berlin, Germany by Peter Schoo (Fraunhofer AISEC) and Josef Urban (NSN)
- Essener Workshop on Network Security 2012: New Challenges in Network Security, March 29th and 30th, 2012 in Essen, Germany by Peter Schoo (Fraunhofer AISEC)
- BMBF Information Forum Civil Security, April 18th, 2012 in Berlin, Germany by Peter Schoo (Fraunhofer AISEC)
Some software for penetration testing of Mobile Operator Networks has been developed in the context of ASMONIA. The tools dizzy, apnbf and gtp_scan are made available via the developers website www.c0decafe.de in section Tools.
Further information and direct download links for these tools can also be found in section Publications.
The ASMONIA website now also provides information about our Publications prepared within the ASMONIA project.
Further information on our activities related to academic utilization can be found in D6.1(I) in section Deliverables.
The first set of ASMONIA project deliverables is available in our section Deliverables. They are continuously completed:
- D1.1: Reference Architecture for Collaboration in Mobile Networks
- D2.1: Evaluating Methods to assure System Integrity and Requirements for Future Protection Concepts
- D3.1: Analysis of Requirements for the Deployment of Cloud Systems
- D5.1(I): Threat and Risk Analysis for Mobile Communication Networks and Mobile Terminals
These project deliverables represent the results of the first project phase.
Future Internet Conference
ASMONIA Workshop presentations
The slides presented at the first ASMONIA workshop and a picture of the attendees are now available on the Workshop page.
First ASMONIA Workshop
We are proud to announce the first ASMONIA Workshop which will be held on March 29th, 2011 in the run-up of the TROOPERS IT-Security conference in Heidelberg (Germany). Detailed information on this event is now available in our section Deliverables.
Press release on ASMONIA project start
The press release on the ASMONIA project start which was published on October 20th is referenced by several websites.
Launch of ASMONIA website
ASMONIA project start
Today the BMBF sponsored project ASMONIA (Attack analysis and Security concepts for MObile Network infrastructures, supported by collaborative Information exchAnge) has been started.